Altech Environmental Consulting is expanding our service offering to our clients now providing Geo-Technical engineering services. By recognizing the overlap in demand for services between Environemtnal Site Assessment and Geo-technical Assessment, Altech has added the capability to simultaneously assess both the environmental condition in the subsurface of a property and the adequacy of the soil for new building construction. Altech’s team of experienced and specialized engineers is focused on delivering the following services for our clients, among others:
- Testing of soil samples for geo-technical properties
- Concrete Testing
- Geo-technical assessments for new developments
- Construction Inspection
- Slope Stability Analysis
- Foundation Engineering
Altech has also added the ability to help our clients understand any potential environmental health & safety concerns associated with indoor air quality, most notably asbestos and mould. These services include:
- Mould inspection, sampling and analysis
- The assessment of indoor air quality specific to airborne mould spores
- Asbestos material inspection, surveys, sampling and analysis
- Asbestos Management Plans
- Designated Substance Surveys (DSSs)
To learn more, please contact Chad Stewart, P.Eng., QP, at Altech: email@example.com or 416.467.5555 x 232.
The post Altech Environmental Consulting is Expanding our Service Expertise appeared first on Char Technologies.