Our auditing and verification services include:
- Environmental Management System Audits (to ISO 14001 Standards.)
- Environmental Compliance Audits (for ISO 14001 Certification Audits.)
- Environmental Site Assessments (to CSA Z768-01, CSA Z769-00, O. Reg. 511/09, ASTM E-1527.)
- Occupational Health and Safety Audits (to OHSAS 18001 standards.)
- Pre-Start Health and Safety Reviews (compliant with O. Reg 528/00 and 851.)
- Energy Efficiency Audits (to ISO 50000 and to identify cost savings.)
- Greenhouse Gas Audits and verification (for regulatory reporting.)
- Solid and Zero Waste Audits (for compliance to O. Reg. 102/103.)
- Environmental Service Supplier Audits (Haz waste suppliers, WEEE Services, RoHs & REACH.)
- Water Efficiency and Conservation Audits (to identify cost savings.)
- Pollution Prevention Audits (Reporting to Toxics Reduction Act and cost savings.)
- Eco-Efficiency Innovation Audits (to identify cost savings.)
- Carbon and Environmental Footprint Assessments (to respond to customer and public interest.)
We also conduct energy audits to identify opportunities to optimize plant processes and achieve energy, water and wastewater treatment efficiencies.
Our projects are designed to:
- Save you money.
- Help reposition or rebrand your products and services.
- Reduce your environmental or carbon footprint.
- Help demonstrate continuous improvement.
- Integrate with Environmental Sustainability Metrics.
Environmental Sustainability Supplier Assessments
With increasing questions from your customers and the public on your environmental or carbon footprint – and the pressure to reduce it – we can help develop a corporate response in a way that is comprehensive and professional, but practical and cost-effective to your operation.
We can review and assess environmental sustainability programs, such as environmental management, water conservation, and energy efficiency with a format that can result in a template and “scorecard” assessment rating.