Environmental compliance is costly, cumbersome, and constantly changing. Altech helps Businesses expertly identify, and resolve environmental challenges, establish due diligence, and stay in compliance. Our team of professional engineers, scientists and technologists are industry leaders and have extensive knowledge of all federal, provincial, and municipal environmental permitting and reporting requirements in Canada.
Our permitting & reporting services include:
- Environmental Compliance Approvals (ECA, CofA) (Air, noise, water, waste)
- Environmental Activity & Sector Registry (EASR) Registrations
- Advanced dispersion modeling
- Emissions quantification & impact assessments
- Acoustics assessments
- National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI) assessment & reporting
- City of Toronto ChemTRAC assessment & reporting
- Water & wastewater sampling & analysis
- Federal & Provincial GHG screening, assessment & reporting
We know that provincial ministries, like the Ontario Ministry of Environment, Conservation & Parks (MECP), and local municipal bylaw enforcement officers are active, and infractions happen. Altech provides facilities with the support they need to quickly respond, resolve, and prevent enforcement action. Altech offers custom compliance management services that are designed specifically to support your local regulatory requirements and reporting needs.
Our compliance management services include:
- Written operations & maintenance procedures
- Complaints & record-keeping procedures
- Best management practices plans (Dust, odour, noise)
- Odour control & technology benchmarking reports
- Custom annual environmental permitting & reporting programs to help you plan and budget for annual reporting expenditures. Includes facility specific compliance schedule and tools to help track modifications, as well as ongoing support. from a dedicated consultant
- Environmental compliance auditing
- Sampling & analysis (Odour, water, wastewater)
- Custom environmental compliance training, program development & delivery
Proactive Approach to Staying Compliant
Altech has helped hundreds of Ontario Manufacturers expertly identify and resolve environmental challenges, establish due diligence, and stay in compliance. One way we do this is through our Yearly Environmental Services (YES) program.
The YES program is a proactive approach that provides manufacturers with the information and support they need to make key business decisions about the future and growth of their operations.
YES includes the following core services, required annually for most manufacturers:
- Ongoing ECA/EASR compliance obligation support
- Annual written summary submission
- ESDMR and AAR supplemental update reports
- Modifications feasibility and emissions assessments
- Quarterly check-ins
- Annual Environmental Reporting
- National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI) assessment
- SWIM Reporting
- City of Toronto ChemTRAC assessment and reporting
To learn more about YES, download the brochure, checkout informative webinars, or read the Nelson Steel case study.