We offer Property Condition Assessments with our partner, Carson Dunlop Weldon & Associates (CDW Engineering), who provide building inspection products for commercial, residential, office, retail, and industrial buildings. Services include:
- Property Condition Assessments – assessing all aspects of the building condition.
- Financing Assessments – to ASTM Standard E 2018 as a minimum.
- Problem Investigations – to pinpoint the “root” cause of a building’s problem.
- Litigation Support – expert reports and testimony for settlement of disputes.
- Capital Replacement Costs – for Owners, Asset, & Property Manager’s Capital Planning.
Carson Dunlop Weldon & Associates Ltd. is a consulting engineering firm that specializes in building inspections. The CDW Engineering team has performed over 50,000 inspections since 1978, and inspects all types of buildings, from industrial and retail to sports complexes and airports.
CDW Engineering specializes in the inspection of buildings and the preparation of comprehensive and informative reports. Their assessments include:
- Property Acquisition.
- Due Diligence.
- Deferred Maintenance.
- Reserve Fund Study.
- Performance Audit.
- Conflict Resolution.
- Long-Term Planning.
- Property Leasing.
- Capital Renewal Study.
- Pre-Construction Surveys.
- Re-financing Assessments.
- Litigation Support.
- Sustainability and Energy Solutions.
For more information, call Brian Bobbie of Altech at 416-467-5555 or toll-free 1-800-323-4937 or Mr. Richard Weldon, President CDW, at 416-964-3246 or toll-free at 1-866-964-3246 and reference Altech, or visit the CDW website.