We perform a broad range of cost-effective site and subsurface investigations. As geo-technical and professional engineers, we conduct comprehensive contaminant identification, delineation and migration studies, as well as decommissioning projects.
Our site investigation services include:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments.
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments.
- Complete Remediation.
- Risk Assessments.
- Records of Site Condition.
- Sampling and Testing of Soils, Groundwater, and Air.
- Title Searches.
- Underground Tank Locating, Testing, and Removal.
- Assignable Reliance Letters for Lending.
- Mould Assessments.
- Asbestos Assessment, Sampling, and Management Plans.
In cases where contamination is identified, we have the expertise to develop sophisticated remedial programs to complete a cleanup. Experience includes:
- Determination of groundwater depth, velocity, direction, and contaminant movement.
- Characterization of contamination including migration and 3D modeling for both soil and groundwater.
- Well design and construction for long term monitoring and for pumping and/or treatment of contamination.
- Underground storage tank management including inspection, leak testing, removal, disposal, site remediation and restoration with the proper certification and licensing.
- Contaminant delineation for soil and groundwater including: hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons, metals, acids and caustics, PCB’s, PAH’s, PCP, and creosote.
- Drilling and contaminant migration in bedrock.
- Design, construction, and operation of remediation technology.