As environmental experts, we can help businesses comply with federal, provincial, and state legislation, as well as municipal bylaws. We have regulatory experience across Canada and the United States, including key regional partners.
Our compliance services include:
- Knowledge of the legislation and regulations for your operation.
- Development of Permits and Approvals for Air, Noise, Water, and Waste.
- Experienced government negotiations on regulatory issues.
- Quarterly legislative updates tailored to your operation.
- Environmental/OHS Compliance Audits and surveillance assessments.
- Training Seminars in legislation and Industry Standards for Corporate Management, Plant Management and Staff.
We have the tools and experience to help companies follow industry standards related to environment, energy, and health & safety including:
- Environmental Management Systems – ISO 14001.
- OHS Management – OHSAS 18001.
- Environmental Auditing – ISO 14011.
- Energy Management – ISO 50001.
- Environmental Performance – ISO 14031.
- GHG Emissions Accounting – ISO 14065:2007.
- Corporate Social and Environmental Sustainability – ISO 26000.
We can help you assess your needs and can provide a complete, comprehensive program or work with you as part of your team to lead and direct the implementation of the management system in the most cost-effective manner possible.
Our services include:
- Policy, program, and tools development to help individuals understand and execute their roles effectively.
- Program and management system development that organizes the implementation including the detailed program elements, monitoring, and compliance points.
- Development of Manuals, including Work Procedures, that connects the Management System.
- Comprehensive training including EHS-MS program, Regulatory Compliance, technical task training, etc.
- Technical verification services and development of self-analysis programs.
- Environmental, Energy, and Health & Safety Auditing.