We work hard to meet the day-to-day operating needs of operations management with creative, cost-effective solutions. Our approach begins with a thorough assessment of equipment and procedures to ensure you are getting the most out of existing facilities.
- Water and wastewater predictive modeling tools, including treatment system operating performance optimization models.
- Negotiations with municipalities for compliance and/or sewer surcharges.
- Evaluation and/or Optimization of existing wastewater treatment systems.
- Minimization of water use and waste generation.
- Evaluation of wastewater composition, flow, and variability.
- Evaluation of treatment alternatives and development of conceptual designs.
- Production of detailed designs and specifications.
- Provision of Construction and Project Management.
- Design, construction, and operation of flow through pilot testing facilities.
- Design and installation of remote monitoring technologies.
- System Start up and Operator Training.
- Completion of Permits for Direct Discharge.
- Assessment of current and future process water needs.
- Identification and evaluation of recycling and water minimization opportunities.
- Assessment of current and future heat load and flow needs for cooling water.
- Design and/or troubleshooting of problems with capacity and efficiency for both cooling towers and chillers.
- Production of conceptual and/or detailed designs and specifications.
Water Treatment and Drinking Water Protection
- Assessment of compliance with regulatory Drinking Water Standards.
- Assessment of water treatment procedures and physical facilities for compliance.
- Troubleshooting and optimization of chlorination systems.
- Evaluation of process water sufficiency requirements.
- Hydrogeological evaluation of ground water supply and quality.
- Turnkey treatment system for potable water design and installation.
- Preparation of equipment specifications and bid packages.
- Turnkey construction and installation of systems.